Why have a boring vinyl replacement window when you can have a beautiful window by choosing decorative window options that can make your home stand out? The reality is a vinyl replacement window doesn’t need to have the look of a boring looking white box anymore. Learn below how you can use both decorative and designer window options to improve the looks and curb appeal of your home.
Improving the looks of your windows – Decorative grids, grills, cut glass, colors, wood grain frames, mini blinds and shades
Whether you’re looking to replace a double hung, slider, awning, casement, bay or bow window here are 5 window design options that can add style and pizzazz.
- Decorative window grills and grids – In the old days using a decorative grid to create an architectural look around the window meant having an insert that was placed outside of the window panes…and cleaning around these inserts was a pain! With today’s window technologies the window grid is sandwiched inside the insulated glass making window cleaning a breeze. In addition there are various interior grid options (like colonial, diamond, prairie, and double prairie) that can add style to any type of house windows including traditional, Tudor, Craftsman, Colonial and Frank Lloyd Wright styles to name just a few.
- Woodgrain interior finishes – Do you have cherry or oak cabinetry in your kitchen or den that you want your window trim to match up with (but you don’t want the cost or maintenance challenge associated with a wood window)? Now there are vinyl replacement windows in many woodgrain looks including light medium and dark oak, cherry and foxwood.
- Designer cut glass – Decorative cut and polished glass can add elegance, personality and curb appeal in a bathroom, library, or kitchen window. Some patterns available include colonial, diamond, double prairie, floral and star crest.
- Interior mini blinds and shades – If it’s difficult to clean and maintain the mini blinds or shades around your windows then a way to eliminate this problem is by using a vinyl replacement window system where the blinds and shades are inside of the insulated glass package. They create a nice clean look and get ride of the hassle of maintaining the window treatments.
- Exterior window trim colors – Regardless of what kind of home style you have you want your window color and exterior trim to compliment your architectural style. Some of the many exterior trim colors available include tan, brick red, green, white, brown, black, beige, bronze, clay and gray.
Do you have any questions or want advice about using decorative vinyl replacement window options? Please comment below.
To learn more about vinyl replacement window options or to get free consultation contact Cleveland Window Company (216-531-4118) or Clear Choice Window & Door in Columbus (614-545-6886) or in Cincinnati (513-744-2184) – divisions of Innovate Building Solutions.
- How to Use Classic Double Hung Replacement Windows
- Using a Sliding Replacement Window for Simplicity, Cost Savings & an Improved View
- Using a Bow Window to Add Style & Function to a Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room or Family Room
- Using a Bay Window to Open up a Master Bedroom, Kitchen or Living Room
- Are Vinyl or Wood Awning Windows the Right Choice for Your Project?
- Vinyl or Wooden Crank Out Windows – Are they your best replacement window choice?
- How to Choose the Right Type of Vinyl Replacement Windows
Trackback from your site.