If you’ve got 1, 1 ½ or 2 bathrooms in your house it can be very difficult to remodel. Going over to a friend or relatives to shower during a lengthy remodeling process can get to be old very quick! Fortunately there is a cost-effective and time effective way to remodel your tub, shower and surrounding walls without a major hassle. Consider using acrylic tub, shower and wall liners which are designed to go over the old materials in your bathroom. Here are some advantages of this system:
- 1/3 of the cost of a full remodel – Since acrylic is applied over your old tile walls or cast iron or steel tubs it cuts down the mess and saves significant labor time vs. a complete tear out remodeling process.
- Reduce maintenance & easy to clean– Since the acrylic is a solid material there are few joints or seams to maintain (there is only a joint at the corners). This will help to eliminate mold, mildew or stains associated with other materials.
- Improve the function and safety of a tub/shower area – You can add bathroom accessories like a decorative grab bars, curved shower rods, shower heads and valves and soap/shampoo niches which will not improve the looks of your space but also the function and safety of using it.
- Decorative colors, patterns and styles – These are not your grandmother’s acrylic walls and tubs (you don’t have to settle for smooth white walls anymore). There are now 4” x 4”, 6” x 6”, 8” x 10” and 12” x 12” simulated tile patterns available in a wide group of color choices (including solid, marbleized and stone looks).
- Easy access options are available – If you need a bathtub/shower space that’s easier and safer to get in to the acrylic products can be used in a bathtub to shower conversion. If you’re not looking for a full conversion consider adding safety features like a tub/shower seat, decorative grab bars or a skid resistant acrylic tub.
If you’d like to learn more about acrylic tub and shower liners and wall surrounds visit the Bath Doctor site in the Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati markets.
- 5 Reasons you Don’t Need to be Afraid to Convert Your Tub into a Shower Enclosure
- New Acrylic Shower Tub Wall Systems Save Time, Money and Add Style
- Get rid of old dated colors in your 1960’s small bathroom – 2 options to dress up your space without breaking the bank
- How to Choose an Acrylic Bathtub Wall Surround
Trackback from your site.